ISO 15189 Certification Training And Accreditation Consultants
The ISO Training Covers Implementation Skills For Medical Industry:
ISO 15189 Medical laboratories – Particular requirements for quality and competence– Introduction
ISO 15189 specifies the quality management system requirements particular to medical laboratories. The standard was developed by the International Organisation for Standardization’s Technical Committee 212 (ISO/TC 212). ISO/TC 212 assigned ISO 15189 to a working group to prepare the standard based on the details of ISO/IEC 17025:1999 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. This working group included provision of advice to users of the laboratory service, the collection of patient samples, the interpretation of test results, acceptable turnaround times, how testing is to be provided in a medical emergency and the lab’s role in the education and training of health care staff. ISO 15189 is quickly becoming the international standard of excellence for medical labs. Accreditation to ISO 15189 can ensure that your staff understand the rigorous requirements of the medical industry and also enable them to work towards increasing customer demands.
While the ISO 15189 standard is based on ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001, it is a unique document that takes into consideration the specific requirements of the medical environment and the importance of the medical laboratory to patient care
Benefits of Implementing ISO 15189:
- ISO 15189 has help improve national and global reputation of the laboratory
- ISO 15189 ensures continuous improvement in data quality and laboratory effectiveness.
- Having a basis for most other quality systems related to laboratories, such as Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) amongst various countries which ensures that test report is acceptable with repetition of analysis.
- Customer satisfaction is achieved through introduction of Quality Management System which is a part of ISO 15189.
- All test equipment will be calibrated and traceable to National Standards so that accuracy of results will be ascertained and maintained.
- Laboratory will be participating in Inter laboratory comparison program, so that quality level of the lab with respect to other accredited lab can be determined.
- ISO 15189 ensures that quality control checks will be carried out periodically by which system is always maintained.
- The implementation / accreditation to ISO 15189 ensure laboratory improvement in terms of access to best practises and also business benefits, in terms of increased customer satisfaction and therefore better business.
Altus Consultancy Services FZE has rich experience in training, implementing, consulting hospitals, pathological laboratories for ISO 15189 Accreditation. If you are a laboratory/Hospital interested in ISO 15189 Accreditation, Consultancy, Training, Certification and you are located in the following areas,
UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, RAK, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Qatar, Doha, Oman, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Dammam, Al ahasa, Jeddah, Kuwait, Bahrain.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +971 50 4773274
UNDER THE ABLE GUIDANCE OF Mr. RANJAN KOTEKAR, ABU DHABI POLICE FORENSIC LABORATORY IS NOW ACCREDITED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF ISO 15189 ACCREDITATION BY THE WORLDS LEADING ACCREDITATION BODY A2LA.